Price on Application
Interested in purchasing this product?Contact Us
Year of manufacture 2007
Working hours 3400 m / h
Kelly bar 4 / 9.5 m + CFA
Located: Russia South close to port Novorossisk (Black Sea)
- Base with retractable vehicles for transport, 2500 mm with closed trains, 700 mm wide, 3900 mm with open tracks.
- Upper basic rotational structure, 360 ° rotation
- engine diesel type Cummins, model QSC8.3 C, power 223 kW (300 hp) 2200 rpm.
- main winch, effort 200 kN with controlled descent, with rope 26 mm
- auxiliary winch, effort 120 kN, type Zollern, with uncontrolled start, with a rope
- operator’s cabin with all necessary controls and heating system – counter-load, pump for fuel injection.
- calliper support of parallelogram type –
- heavy element of the mast, length 21 m, with a gander, with drums.
- pull-down cylinder: crushing force 125 kN, pulling force 211 kN, stroke 6000 mm
- rotor head type H22 – power 180 kNm – max. Drilling speed 34 rpm. – rotation speed at 120 rpm unloading.
- Kelly Bar “interlocking”, consisting of 4 elements x 9.5 m